Home » Oklahoma Marriage License Info…
Oklahoma marriage licenses are valid for 10 days.
- Oklahoma Justice of the Peace’s are not allowed to officiate marriages –
very important! – plan ahead, call to make an appointment with an officiant.
- To marry in Oklahoma – Oklahoma licenses can be obtained in any Oklahoma county.
- Both spouses-to-be must both be present to obtain license.
- Two witnesses are required.
- Oklahoma licenses must be officiated in Oklahoma to be valid.
- Ceremony must be performed – simple signing of the license is not sufficient to be considered valid, however, the ceremony can be short and sweet!